-Plant it and if it grows it is not GMO.
-The seed with the eye is not GMO(like the beans in this picture.
-If you have flour and it is made with GMO than I dont think there is a way to tell if the flour was made from GMO or non GMO.
- Monsanto A Documentary on GMO a must watch (disclose.tv)
- Okoree Lies for GMOs (spyghana.com)
- Anti-GMO “leaders” (gogogmo.wordpress.com)
- Five favorite Non-GMO snacks from Natural Products Expo East (mnn.com)
- NonGMO seeds (elinagomes32.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know Nutrition: Understanding food labels (victoriaadvocate.com)
- Legal fight for GMO labeling (mcormier03.wordpress.com)
- GMOs, Traditional Foods Can Coexist’ (hispanicbusiness.com)
- 11 Basic Ways to Shop If You’re Avoiding GMOs (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Activists in Uganda oppose GMO bananas (polizeros.com)